Partnerships & Marketing Intern (6 Months)
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporePartnerships & Marketing
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner powering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing the loyalty industry today. By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content, and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
At its heart, Ascenda is an engineering and technology company. Our products and services help many financial services and travel brands serve millions of customers globally better. We take pride in building beautifully designed, performant, easy to use but yet secure products and place a huge emphasis on delivering great code.
When you join Ascenda as an intern, you’ll be delivering real products to customers in a matter of weeks!
As an intern with the Partnership & Marketing team, you will:
• Assist in executing marketing campaigns for Ascenda’s partners (financial institutions and travel brands). This includes ideation, targeting and segmentation, copywriting, visual asset design/creation, and platform management, among others.
• Support in consolidating and reviewing program and/or campaign data
• Create proposal and review presentations and documents for Ascenda’s partners
• Collaborate internally with other functional and country teams and leaders to ensure successful execution of planned initiatives
• Develop positive relationships with Ascenda’s partners
• Conduct industry research to support growth strategies for selected partners, and build a deep understanding of the loyalty ecosystem
You’ll also learn critical foundational skills in other important aspects of large-scale platforms such as:
• Operations – project management and deliver large scale digital projects
• Product – know-how to create customised product solutions by utilising customer behaviour
• Developer Relations – familiarity with technical concepts from business perspectives
• Account Management – understanding on how to build and nurture partner relations
We are looking for:
• Polytechnic or Degree students in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing or Business
• Basic understanding of digital marketing channels (such as email marketing, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo)
• A team player, with a growth mindset
• Possess good communication skills, and not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
• A fast learner, proactive and willing to improve and grow
• Keen interest in technology
• Proficiency in English (mandatory) and a second language (preferred)
Due to COVID-19 travel and entry restrictions, the Internship Program is only available to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We will review and adjust this approach as appropriate for future programs.